Pizza and Serving Board Hickory Ø 42 cm/ 16.5 in.
- Item no.: 25222
- Pizza and serving board made from stable hickory wood
- Suitable for pizza up to Ø 40 cm | 15.7 in.
- Ideal for cutting pizza with a pizza cutter and for serving at the table
- Hickory is the classic US BBQ smoke wood
- Hickory hard wood has a fine grain, making the board an eye-catcher
- Quality craftsmanship of the cutting board is seen at the wood joints
- With 4 non-slip rubber feet
- All-round recessed grip for easy transport
- Dimensions: ca. Ø 42 cm x 2.4 cm, board thickness 2 cm
Aftercare tips for Cutting Boards
- Never clean in a dishwasher
- We recommend wiping top and underside with a damp cloth for cleaning
- The board should never be left to soak in water
- The board should not be left to dry on a radiator or heated surface
- It should be kept out of direct sunlight
- Hickory wood can dry out with time and use. We recommend reviving it from time to time with an oil rub – olive oil can be used. Pour a few drops of oil onto a cloth and apply it along the grain of the wood. Allow the oil to seep in for 10 minutes and then polish the board using a dry cloth.
Tip: When cutting strongly coloured foodstuff such as peppers or carrots, staining can be prevented if the board is first rinsed in cold water. Wood is a natural material. No piece resembles another: Markings and colouring are produced by growth conditions affecting the tree and can’t be manipulated. These distinctions are the result of natural processes and non uniformity should not be mistaken for flaws. On the contrary it is the unrepeatable design and variety that gives wood its unique signature and character.