Butter Jar French Style from 18/10 stainless steel with fresh lid
Ready to ship, delivery within 2-4 days¹
- Item no.: 12226
Shipping to Germany and Austria only
Whether you are having a croissant or baguette for breakfast – a pastry with a café au lait tastes even better with a bit of butter.
First brush the butter on to the lid, then pour some cold water into the base, put on the lid with the butter and close the jar airtight. The butter will remain fresh and spreadable and will keep.
- Butter dish made of double-walled 18/10 stainless steel
- Lid made of 18/10 stainless steel with a silicone rim as a container for 250 g butter
- Change the water every 2-3 days
- Suitable for the narrow compartments in the fridge door
- Dimensions: 21 x 8.5 x 5.5 cm
How to use: fill the lower part up to the mark with fresh, cold water, and add 1 tsp salt. Approx. 250 g butter can fit in the lid (1 standard pack, divided in the middle). Place the lid upside down in the lower part.
The water both seals and cools the butter.
The water, including the salt, should be changed every 2-3 days.
This type of butter dish was common in earlier times, before the electric fridge was invented.