- Item no.: 10642
Shipping to Germany and Austria only
English breakfast tradition - for perfectly poached eggs. The eggs are gently poached in a simmering water bath, thanks to the non-stick coating the egg can easily be released from the mold. Placed directly within the pot, about 5 minutes later a perfectly poached egg is ready. Quick and easy cleaning - even in the dishwasher.
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel with non-stick coating (heat resistant up to 260 °C| 500 °F)
- Ideal for poached eggs as Eggs Benedict, for breakfast, on toast, sandwiches or salads
- Egg Poacher stands within the pot bottom and keeps its position
- Long handle for easy lifting
- Non-stick coating prevents sticking
- Holes at the side for easy pouring
- Dishwasher safe
Fill the pot to 2/3 with water, add a dash of vinegar and heat up - the water must not boil ( 90 °C | 194 °F are perfect). Slightly grease the mold with a neutral oil, put it in the pot and preheat for about 2 minutes. The egg poacher should be covered at least with 2 cm of water. Put the egg in a small bowl beforehand and then quickly pour into the mold - still standing within the water.
Take out after about 4-6 minutes and drain the water through the side holes. Optionally use a spoon or spatula to release the egg from the mold.