Frying Pan Set Elegance 2 pcs. Ø 20, 28 cm with ceramic coating
- Item no.: 13121
Free Shipping over $35.00
Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. In this frying pan with ceramic coating, you can cook each piece of meat, or even thin strips of meat, be this beef, pork or veal, exactly how you like it. Add broth or wine and, in a jiffy, you have the perfect basis for a delicious sauce. Fried potatoes or hash browns will be evenly crisp and brown on all sides, too. With a diameter of 20 cm and 28 cm you always have the right size for each dish. The stainless steel base with aluminium core conducts heat quickly and evenly. Ceramic coating is particularly robust and heat-resistant and thus ensures lasting enjoyment when cooking.
- Pan made of stainless steel 18/10 with ceramic coating
- Extremely durable mineral-based ceramic coating
- PFOA free. Heat-resistant up to 400°C I 752 °F
- For low-fat frying without burning the food
- Encapsulated stainless steel bottom with aluminium core
- For use in the oven
- Suitable for all current types of cookers
Manual and maintenance instructions
- Rinse the pan thoroughly before first use
- Use soft sponges or dish-washing brushes for cleaning
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool
- To prevent any residues drying-out in the pan, pour a little water into the pan after use
- After cleaning, dry the pan immediately to avoid water spots
- Please remember that the handle of the pan is metal and can get hot when pan is in use; please use an oven cloth/oven glove or a tea towel when touching it. To prevent damage to the ceramic seal, never heat the pan without its contents. Do not use any pointed objects in the pan.
To save energy, the pan diameter and the size of the hotplate should match. In order to avoid the unnecessary heating-up of the handle when used on gas cookers, the flame should not extend above the bottom of the pan.